Our Services

  • Residential Radon Testing
  • Commercial Radon Testing
  • Housing & Urban Development
  • Large Buildings & Schools
  • Radon Mitigation
  • Cracked Foundation Repair

Home Buyers

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends that you know the indoor radon level of any home you consider buying.  Ask the seller for their radon test results. If the home has a radon-reduction system, ask the seller for any information they have about the system. If the test results are over two years old, the EPA recommends doing another test.

If the home has not yet been tested, you should have the house tested.

Contact Us